Monday, July 6, 2009

Hiatus

Well, my absence has been questioned by a few. The quick explanation is that I have been drained. Physically and emotionally drained. I am struggling with a few things and it has taken its toll. It has been a long couple of weeks but, I can see the sun now through the clouds.

I truly believe that which does not kill us makes us stronger. And let me tell you...I'm getting unbelievably strong. I have had difficult times in my life but it is what made me who I am. Sometimes I have wished that I could have avoided the pain and the storms. But the other day I realized that where I am now, who I am now are all because of those things. I am stronger. I am changed. I am me.

I am me but I'm not finished. I have a lot more to change and to grow. I have some more strength to gain. Not that I don't think I'm strong enough but I know that there will be more storms, but after the storms there is a rainbow and the sun and I am just a little bit stronger. And it makes the next storm a little bit easier to face.

Thanks for checking on me and caring about me. I believe the hiatus is over and you may just get some really good reading very soon.

3 comments:

  1. been checking at least twice a day. started to get worried. glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well girls...I'm back. And sassier than ever.

    ReplyDelete