Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Random Ramblings

I am on the fourth and final book of the Twilight series and I am only on page 47. I'm not reading it because I don't want it to be over. Is that crazy???

Have an appointment with my attorney tomorrow about custody of my son. Not looking forward to all of this but it must be done. Should have been done a long time ago.

Also have lunch with a girlfriend and a pedi with another girlfriend. A great opportunity to discuss said appointment and take my mind off of those things for a while. And then the hubby has a softball game. That will be a perfect way to end the day. I love to watch him play. And he always hits a homer for me.

My girlfriend that does my hair, and Aidan's hair and Adam's hair is having a baby in August. Yikes! I need to get in and get some beautification before she is gone for months.

I was going to try and do an experiment for 20 days in August. Spend no money. None. None at all. Decided it isn't going to work. Adam's birthday is on the 12th and my besty is coming in to town and all of us girls have an outdoor movie date. Plus as previously mentioned...I need to get my hair done. So...not going to work. But maybe in September. And maybe it should start out as 10 days.

I pitted and froze the cherries that I had picked the other day. I felt so proud and actually it was a lot of fun. Plus, that cherry cobbler will be even that more delicious knowing that I did it all from start to finish.

My sister is having a yard sale this weekend. I'm taking my junk (which is someones treasure) up there. I do have some big stuff, furniture, baby stroller, you know the stuff that brings the money. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. Just read them again.
    Good luck with the appointment. I'll say a prayer.
    Umm, I'm the one that needs a pedicure.
    Oh, I need a haircut, too.
    August is tough with school supplies shopping.
    Mmmm, cherry cobbler. Make if for family dinner, please.
    Oooh, I should really be getting ready for that, shouldn't I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the middle of reading them for the third time (I'm about halfway through New Moon.) Don't worry, they're just as good the second or third time around! Eclipse is my favorite, but I love them all.

    I like your experiment. I do that for a week every month--but not by choice. We call it Poverty Week, since it's the last week before Paul gets his monthly paycheck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its been a busy 9 days since i saw u last. we need to talk. got a free moment this weekend?

    ReplyDelete