Thursday, July 30, 2009

10 Things Thursday

10 Drinks I Love

1. Sweet tea. Delicious, anytime, anywhere.

2. Coke, not Pepsi and definitely not diet.

3. Hornsby's hard apple cider. The best hot tub drink. Fell in love while sharing this drink.

4. Starbucks Iced chai. Gave a friend a ride home from the gorge & he ordered it and then fell asleep. I had my first taste & I think he woke up to an empty cup. hee hee

5. Cherry Slurpee, no other flavor will do & it must be from 7-11.

6. Lava Flow. 1st trip to Hawaii with Calista. Pina Colada with strawberry. Better without the liquor.

7. Cosmo, my usual. Best one ever is served at Portland City Grill. Mmmm

8. Berry blossom tea. Warm & delightful.

9. Hot chocolate, sometimes with vanilla.

10. Water, learning to love it. The colder, the better.

1 comment: