Monday, July 20, 2009

Not Me Monday

I did not watch the finale of Grey's Anatomy that I have on dvr for the third time and cry once again.

I did not convinve my husband that the seventh day is a day of rest and instead of finishing his yard work he should take a Sunday afternoon nap with me and his precious daughter.

I did not take a two week vacation from my job that I definitely should not have taken. I think maybe that is the good and the bad thing about working for yourself. Oopsy.

I did not practically sit in my husbands lap at the movie theatre on our Friday night double date because the lady that sat down beside me had garlic seeping from her pores.

I did not have to get wood pieces out of my daughters mouth after she was chewing on the restaraunt table without me noticing. Apparently sometimes teethers just aren't as tasty.


1 comment: