Friday, July 24, 2009

Cherrilicious



These are the cherries I picked today. Delicious. We have some friends that have cherry trees and raspberry plants. We went up there today so Adam could mow the lawn and I got some fresh fruit out of the deal. Yeah!! These friends are the most kind and giving people I know. Oh and they both make me laugh. I love to laugh. It is always nice to see them. But it was also so nice to be up there today. That is where Adam and I got married. In their backyard. It is beautiful.

I put a blanket down in the grass for Abby to play and I walked over to the cherry trees. When I turned around to check on her I could see my wedding like a movie. I could see the white chairs, I could see my family and friends. I could see my son walking me down the aisle. I could see my sweet husband and our first kiss as husband and wife. I could see my best friend taking pictures and the tables where we had our reception. I saw pink cupcakes and pink flowers and pink candles. And then I saw my sweet husband mowing the grass right through my memory. He looked up and smiled at me. I love him more today than I did that day. Our anniversary is just next week which might be why it hit me today while we were there. I'm glad it did. It was a wonderful day. My wedding day and today.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot put into words how wonderful it is to see you happy. It is truly an answer to so many prayers.

    ReplyDelete