Thursday, July 16, 2009

10 Things Thursday Photo Edition

10 of the many many pink things in my pink & green kitchen


Antique teapot I use to water my plants and a gift my mom brought me to the hospital when I had my son.



Brownie maker, cake maker, fruit dip maker...memory maker



Antique mixing bowl found at the fruit stand/antique barn on a road trip to Seattle



Wedding gift and breast cancer Longarberger basket with goodies



Small colander found at the farmers market 10+ years ago that is used every day and a pic of me and my girls from a wedding a few years back



Paper flowers made by my sweet amazing husband for our first anniversary (first anniversary traditional gift is paper)


Mothers Day gift made by my son, it also has a pic of his adorable face and a pink flower he chose for me in all pink bc "it's your favorite color"



Yes, the bottle is empty and yes, it was delicious



An antique creamer from Grandma Mary full of sugar and some fresh beans for a morning wake up (not for me, for the man of the house)



Peony teacup I got in Oregon on a road trip with my besty, letter for our family and a card found in Sandpoint that I had to have

5 comments:

  1. did adam really make the paper flowers? wow. tell him i'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was truly "Pinkalicious"! Fun list, and great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool 10 things. And the paper flowers...aaawww! So sweet.

    And I noticed the cup Aidan made when I was over on Tuesday. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I see pics like that for some reason I sometimes think of the pics I've dug thru in antique shops.

    You know- they meant so much to an entire circle of people, so much life and happiness.

    Then they are in the antique store and no one knows who they are. We guess and wonder.

    ReplyDelete