Saturday, May 9, 2009

Work It part deux

So I got to thinking. As much as I love this new adventure in my life it could NOT be done without all the help from my family and friends.

Adam has been amazing since the beginning with finishing house projects, having jewelry ALL over our house, and helping a ton with the kiddos. My mom was here watching Abby and while she was here the kitchen was magically swept and she made and hung the shower curtain before my guests arrived. My mother in law rescued me yesterday in a hurry when she came to sit with Abbby and my sister brought her bebes down this morning to play with Abby so I could do my party in Hauser Lake. My friends were out in full force to support me and a special few have been great with ideas, opinions and adorable catch phrases.

I would be nothing without you all...Thank you so very much.

1 comment:

  1. I loved spending time with Abby. She is sooo sweet and lovely. Her little face and almost curly hair makes me smile. What a doll.

    ReplyDelete