Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Now or Later

Apparently, I am a procrastinator. I didn't know I was. But, I am. Like right now, right now I should be doing one of the many things on my list of things to do today. You know, clean the house, laundry, call for dr appts, mail invites for jewelry party, revise budget, go to grocery store, etc. But, instead I have read all the blogs I follow, checked my facebook, checked my email, watched The Hills (guilty pleasure)and am now writing. None of which is on the list. I might just put it on the list so I can cross it off. Hee hee.
I really don't have time to procrastinate. Tomorrow I have a jog-a-thon for my son's school. Friday I have a standing coffee date with my sweet friend Kelly and then my brother in laws new girlfriend (can I call her that yet) is coming in to town and we get to meet her. I have to get this stuff done today.
And I will...but, first I think I have a new magazine to read.

1 comment:

  1. u have a little extra time to finish your to-do list. i have to work some OT friday from 9-3.

    ReplyDelete