Tuesday, May 12, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. I love to cook but hate to clean...hence the "I cook, YOU clean rule" at my house.

2. I automatically pose when I see a camera pointed in my general direction...I can't help it.

3. One of my favorite things is to lay under a tree and look up through the leaves.

4. There is nothing I would rather do than take a nap...ok, maybe one other thing.

5. My son was my saving grace.

6. I have had a french manicure for the last 3+ years.

7. I truly believe my husband was sent by God.

8. I will not wear gold jewelry.

9. I think yoga is good for the body, mind and soul and you always come out feeling better.

10. You will always find sweet tea in my fridge.

11. I don't pray enough.

12. I rock karaoke.

13. My fave children books to read aloud are ones that rhyme.

14. After 10 pm I find things much funnier than they actually are.

15. I LOVE birthdays...especially mine.

16. I once had a cover band change the words of "brown eyed girl" to BLUE eyed girl and sing to me.

17. I want my own cooking show.

18. I think when given lemons you should make lemonade for Arnold Palmers.

19. I am a coal miners daughter.

20. I love documentaries to my husbands dismay.

21. Every time I buy produce & can't get the plastic bag open I assume I am on candid camera.

22. If I had a dollar for every time I was asked "Are you two twins?" I would be a millionaire. (I'm not a twin by the way)

23. I have the worlds worst gag reflex to which my girls take full advantage of.

24. I was stung by a jellyfish and it hurt like a son of a gun.

25. I think being the mom of a daughter is way scarier than being the mom of a son.

1 comment:

  1. It is cool to see people that think like you. I can relate to a LOT of it- except the pure girly stuff.

    ReplyDelete