Monday, May 25, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Things I didn't do but did.

I did not judge the woman in the yellow string bikini who was old enough to be my mother and big enough to have just had a baby for wearing said string bikini. Not me...I'm not a judgey judgerton.

I did not fight with my husband over the silliest thing. I certainly did not do it twice in one day. And I most certainly did not try to make it all better with a ten second frencher (his words not mine).

I did not miss my best friend so much that right in the middle of a beautiful otherwise happy day start to cry because it is so hard to be here and without her.

I did not convince my husband that for our anniversary we should get tattoos (not matching ones)and go para sailing. Yahoo!!

I did not do the happy dance around my bedroom when I put on my white pants that would not so much fit on Easter and they fit perfectly. Bye bye baby weight.

I did not go green with envy while on the lake seeing all the houses. I then did not give my four month old daughter the "jealousy is not becoming" speech. I also did not throw in the "money does not buy happiness" speech just for good measure.

3 comments:

  1. i adore the not me mondays, i'd love to steal the idea but i'm afraid a lot of people wouldnt talk to me on tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I was going to wear *my* too-tiny yellow bikini to the lake today, but not NOW. ;)

    ReplyDelete