Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I started reading MckMama when my sister asked for a prayer request for her and her sweet baby Stellan. She is an amazing woman with amazing faith. She does this on Mondays to tell about the things she did during the last week that may be a little unlike her or embarrassing by saying she really didn't do it. I was looking today and she had a contest and her normal Not Me Monday posts. I thought it was a cute idea and I might just win a prize, so I'm giving it a try.

Here goes...

I did not take a three hour nap with Abby this morning. I also did not jump up and fix my hair right before my mom dropped off Aidan so she wouldn't know.

I did not tell my husband I was full at lunch and he should eat the rest of my burrito because I was guilty that I didn't make him one of his own.

I did not send a sassy text to my ex this morning about getting Aidan to school on time.

I did not put onions in the spaghetti sauce before I remembered my best friend hates onions.

I definitely did not have one too many key lime pie martinis at a gorgeous resort in Priest Lake.

I did not cut my son's hair short short short so his dad won't give him a mohawk.

I can't decide if this will be fun or a little bit frightening. We'll see.
You can share yours in the comments.

1 comment: