Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Things I didn't do but did.

I did not wait all week to watch the two hour Grey's Anatomy finale and then not watch it because my besty could not watch it with me and that is what we do. She unfortunately is in Portland these days and we text while we watch. Yes that does make the dvr episodes a slight issue but I was not about to watch it without her.

I did not make my husband throw back the only fish he caught in the fishing derby because I was sitting on the live well with my six year old asleep in my lap and was not going to move and wake him.

I did not have on jeans and a dress when we were at the lake this weekend and when I got too hot I did not take off my jeans and give my dad a minor heart attack.

I did not spend the last two days trying to convince Adam that we should take a mini vaca to Portland to see Dane Cook.

I did not spend hours shopping on Etsy.com for hair pretties for my daughter and my niece. I also did not buy one for a sweet girl I know because it was named after her. And I won't tell you who it was for because her mama reads this blog and it would not be a surprise when it gets to Seattle. Hee hee.

2 comments: