Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Stat Counter

So I have this little thing on my blog. It keeps track of the visits to my blog. You know, how many visits I have daily, where in the world they are, how long they stay, where they came from, etc. It is pretty useful. I can see who is reading and if they like it or not. Clearly, if it is only for 5 seconds then I was not what they were looking for. But 20 minutes...they found something they liked.

Normally I have between 20 to 40 hits a day. So, imagine my surprise when I had 127 hits the other day. WHAT? Wow! I tried to figure out why I would have so many or where they came from. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Hmmm.

Well, that isn't entirely true. I did see something that made me think. I did see a visit from a Spokane Law office(PHC). Which is not a big deal, but they stayed for 4 hours and 39 minutes. They exited on my very first blog. Um, odd. They spent 4 hours and read my blog from beginning to end. I did a little research on that office. I don't know anyone that works there. So, of course then I think I am being sued for something and they found my blog somehow and they are doing research on me. Which is actually a really weird feeling. Right?

So, I guess if you are reading from PHC just because you really like my blog and think I am funny and adorable...read on. Oh and you could leave a comment so I know not to lose anymore sleep. That would be great! But, if there is some other reason then please stop. Please.

6 comments:

  1. ADA....When my wonderful sister Jamie told me about your blog...I had to read it!!! The more I read it...the more I had to read it all!! I didn't really stay for 4 hours...I just kept it up during the time that I actually have to work at work...It makes me happy to see that you are so happy!! I also find you funny and adorable!!!

    Love,

    Christine Cochran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Thank goodness. Well Christine...read on. And thanks for not sueing me. :) hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO cute! It is super creepy...BUT you asked them to stop on your blog...LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete