Monday, January 4, 2010

Not Me Monday

I did not eat hot wings and popcorn for dinner last night. That would be totally lacking in nutrition. I did not also wish there were some poppers to go along with my so called meal to make it perfect.


I did not have a Wii tennis tourney with the sweet husband at eleven pm on Saturday when we should have been in bed so we could get up for church the next morning. I lost. It was totally his fault that I did even though I did catch him making some really bad swings on purpose. I do not have any plans to practice while he is at work and challenge him again.


After announcing that I was going to win the board game the fam was playing before we even began I did not proceed to do just that. I got the first five points and since I am very humble I did not smile and dance in my chair each time. Woo Hoo.


I do not have the craziest week ahead of me. I have a birthday party to get together with invitations that were supposed to be hand delivered this weekend. Oopsy. I have a list of things to do a mile long. And I have to get some parties in there as well. Wish me luck friends I'm going to need it.

2 comments:

  1. No poppers?!?!
    Wii tennis is good exercise!
    You? Flaunting your win? I can't imagine.
    If you need help with anything for the party let me know. Maybe I can help deliver invitations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ad Rock- Best wishes on your baby endeavours AND have fun trying! Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete