Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Change Schmange

There's been a change of plans.

I don't do well with change. I also don't do well when I don't get my way. Blame it on my dad, he spoiled me. So when there is a change of plans and it isn't my plan its like a double whammy. I am working on it. I have acknowledged the fact and am trying to be better. I'm not doing so well so far. But isn't admitting it half the battle?


I get mad and a Flanagan temper is hard to quiet. In fact you can blame that on my dad too. It also takes me a long time to get over things. Just a few of my lovely quirks. (Makes you wicked jealous of the sweet husband, huh?) I like to think I have some charm to make up for it, but I haven't been very charming lately. What's the exact opposite of charming? That's what I've been.

Change is good, right? That's what they say. I bet the "they" are people who loooooove change. Bring on the change. I hate the "they".


Silver lining:
When I'm mad I clean. My house is looking good.
I write pretty candidly when I'm mad too. You might get some good reading.
I'm sure there is more I just can't see them right now. But as soon as I do I will let you know.

3 comments:

  1. One thing I've learned in my 37 years is that our plans aren't always His plans...but his plans are perfect. Keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. let go of a little control and try to go with the flow. those that love u have your best interests at heart, they are on your side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy cleaning... ;)

    ReplyDelete