10 Things I Should Be Doing Right...Now
1. Clean the living room which has been destroyed by a baby girl who must touch everything. And then put it all in her mouth.
2. Wash all the pillowcases, curtains and material I bought at the thrift store yesterday. I have found some new fabulous blogs with crafties that I plan to do.
3. Hide the Christmas gifts I found for the kiddos while at Target & Michael's. $1 section stocking stuffers. Yeah!!
4. Get ready for yoga. I dreamt about it but somehow I don't think that has the same effect.
5. Get clothes ready for baby girl who has her 9 month pictures today...yes she is 10 months.
6. Get working on the Christmas crafts/baby gifts/birthday gifts I'm making. Busy bee.
7. Start dinner...homemade stew. Delish.
8. Pack up kids clothes that no longer fit (clearly both of them grew over night)and put away the bag of goodies I received from Seattle from my sweet friend.
9. Find recipe for something delightful for the mother daughter tea party on Saturday. I'm so excited, it's my first time being a daughter and having a daughter.
10. Go to the 12 hour bake sale and stock up for Christmas goodies.