Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me Monday

You thought I forgot...didn't you???

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Things I didn't do but really did do.


I did not lay in the backyard and read and write while my son played in the pool all weekend instead of doing much needed housework.

I did not put on my bikini for such an occasion and pretty much want to DIE. I then did not run out first thing today and buy a tankini to cover this baby belly I still have. Ugh.

I did not eat hot wings and only hot wings for lunch until my mouth was on fire. Could this be partly to blame for the previous statement and the lasting baby belly?

I did not say a prayer of thanks that my five month old daughter slept in her own bed the whole night for the first time in weeks. I know this is partly to blame for the baby belly...studies show that lack of sleep makes you chubby. I need more sleep.

I did not give the "this is a yard sale, not your own personal antique shop" speech in my head to a stranger while I looked through the stuff she so badly wanted to get rid of that the chair was priced at $55 and the coffee table was $85. Come on!

1 comment:

  1. at least you didn't give her the speech out loud...or DID you?

    ReplyDelete