Tuesday, June 9, 2009

List

Things I want to do

Learn to knit
Become a runner
Read the books on my must read books list
Be a better mother
Get back into my skinny jeans
Take golf lessons
Be a better wife
Take a photography class
Buy a sea kayak
Make the perfect chocolate chip cookie
Have two or three more kids
Make jam all by myself
Learn to play my guitar
Can my own tomatoes and make tomato sauce
Learn to love vegetables
Use my voice
Learn to dive
Take my husband to Maui for two weeks
Show my kids fireflies

What is on your list?

1 comment:

  1. Learn to take better pictures
    Read through the Bible again
    Know what I look like skinny
    Go to Ireland
    Write a book (or 2 or 3)
    Get that book published
    Live a clutter-free life (inside and out)
    Be who I want my kids to be
    And oh so many more...

    ReplyDelete