Dang, is it Thursday already???
10 things about spending your days with four little girls under the age of three.
Oh this is going to be good..
1. I have thought about making gladiator costumes for two of the girls who just can't get along. I'm talking, tackling, hair pulling, eye poking, strong arm lean, pinching...you name it, it's been done. Any suggestion for stage names?
2. The skinniest one of them all is ALWAYS hungry. Her favorite way to tell me is "I'm really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, (you think I'm kidding, but I'm not), really, really, really, really, really, really, hungry. Perhaps she has a tapeworm.
3. The younger ones think books are for standing on, like little tiny steps to make them taller. They are so confused when I tell them books aren't for standing, but for reading. Crazy concept, I know.
4. There is nothing sweeter than one of them tells you she loves you or when one comes and rubs your arm and smiles her sweet smile.
5. Messy diapers are contagious. Oh, I wish I was kidding...one leads to two, which leads to three, which causes the potty trained one to have to go too.
6. There is such a thing as barrette envy. If one girl has a barrette in her hair then everyone wants a barrette in their hair. Including me.
7. You know the books that have the little buttons on the side that make noises. You are supposed to read the books and push the buttons at the appropriate time. I don't want to say I hate those books...but I do.
8. Sharing? What's that?
9. Toast is always a hit, as is popcorn and cocoa puffs. But, none of them compare to the time I found a bag of those little mini cookies. Jackpot!
10. Little girl nicknames are the cutest and I love my Boo, JuJu, Audrey Pie and Lola Beans to pieces.