Monday, December 14, 2009

Not Me Monday





I got out of the shower and walked into my bedroom with only my towel on when I told my six year old son to go out for a minute so I could get dressed. I did not watch him walk out and then drop my towel only to see him come back in to shut the door. He did not then inform me he saw my bum.


I did not go into the big sportsman store with the sweet husband and find myself a pink fishing pole and my daughter a new pink Nalgene sippy cup (I know, right) for her stocking. I did not give it to her in the store to keep her happy. She has not been drinking out of that cup for two days. I don't know that I will get the fishing pole from Santa but if there is a pink bow and arrow out there it needs to live here with me.


I did not work a craft fair and spend too much money made on homemade jam by the sweetest adoptive grandma I have ever had. I also did not get to spend the day with my sister without our five (her three, my two) adorable children and the needs that come with them. Delightful.


It is not one week until my birthday where I will spend the day with my two precious bebes. I will not have breakfast and hopefully a pedicure with my bestie. I will not have a birthday dinner with my family. I will not have a birthday date with the sweet husband the day before and birthday drinks with my girls the next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment