10 things about the 2010 Winter Olympics
1. I love the USA snowboarder team jackets. Super cute.
2. I do not love their pants...bad baggy jeans. Really?
3. These athletes are in wicked good shape.
4. What is it with curling? Is this really an Olympic sport? It looks like a life size game of shuffle board to me. Super odd.
5. I have a girl crush on Lindsey Vonn. She is crazy beautiful and seems genuine and happy.
6. I cried when she hugged her husband when she won gold.
7. I get that ice skating/dancing is really hard and takes a lot of work but I do not want to watch it. Ever.
8. Shaun White looks way too much like Carrot Top, but I love him anyway.
9. I think that the Olympians have a responsibility to be well behaved and do what is right. Or at the very least, remember that everyone has cameras and cell phones (with cameras) these days and everything they do will be made public...very very public.
10. That being said, I think we should take it easy on them...some of them are very young.